The main objectives of the program are:
- Provide consistent theoretical training to students and researchers, guided by a critical view of law, which values interdisciplinary studies;
- Qualify teachers for the exercise of higher teaching;
- Encourage researchers to work in specific areas of knowledge;
- Stimulate scientific research within the University, thus enhancing its integration with civil society;
- Develop the scientific spirit among undergraduateLaw students;
- To enable the University to fulfill its social function, training professionals qualified to work in the most diverse areas of knowledge, through a humanistic and interdisciplinary training.